annsixty I am so sorry to read what your GS has gone through and is still going through. I feel that my daughter is too young to be going through this but your DGS is so very young - it must be heartbreaking. Thankfully, there is more work being done on this condition now and medication being offered which, for some, is making a real difference.
I do hope he gets the help and understanding he needs and there is a chance of improvement for him, sending
and all good wishes X
kitty Wishing you and your DS1 all the best with his assessment - I will watch out for your post and hope for good news
X
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
