My Mother had an addiction to raw carrots, she would peel and cut them up, put them in a cup of water and then sit and eat them.I assumed it was the sugar content that she liked ( I was a teenager at the time) as before that she would have a small bar of chocolate every night,She was always very thin, whatever she ate ( lucky her!) Had not heard anything about diet coke, we do keep some cans in, nice with sliced lime and ice cubes in hot weather.Only have a couple each week though.Good luck VQ in beating your addiction to it, can you find a good subsitute, lemonade etc? since buying a water filter jug I drink more plain water than I ever used to ( we live in a hard water area, do you?)?
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


)
