Gransnet forums

Health

CBD Oil (Cannabidoil)

(105 Posts)
Squiffy Sun 18-Mar-18 13:54:17

CBD Oil is obtained from cannabis, but has had the 'trippy' part removed and is perfectly legal!

Just wondering if anyone has tried this and whether they've had any benefit from it?

I have M.E. and I'm thinking of trying it to relieve some of the symptoms.

It's recently hit the headlines as being the universal panacea for all ills, but I've been reading up on it and it does actually sound as though it can be quite beneficial.

I realise that people's bodies react differently, but just thought it might be useful to get opinions from GNs who've actually tried it!

boydsmith Sun 25-Aug-19 21:29:34

I have had the back pain and CBD oil helped in sleeping last week. ultrazencbd.com/best-cbd-oil/

cbdpharm Tue 11-Feb-20 12:56:07

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Barmeyoldbat Tue 11-Feb-20 15:57:53

Yes I take it for back/spine pain that can reduce me to tears. I did a lot of research first before it and ended up buying it on line as the strength at 23 mg is higher than anything in the shops. They are tablets and made in the EU under their regulations. It helps sometimes with the pain, but best of all if I take one at night it helps me to relax and sleep well. If you want to PM me I can then give you the name if you are interested.

mamimg67 Tue 10-Mar-20 13:25:55

HealthSpan is a really good CBD brand, here is a good review detailing the ins & outs of UK's top CBD products - cbdshopy.co.uk/best-cbd-oils-uk/