Gransnet forums

Health

CBD oil

(13 Posts)
lakersgirl248 Fri 09-Oct-20 08:46:12

Okay I am not going to tell you that you can actually use CBD oil as a pain reliever. I am not sure it helps with that but I do know that it helps with depression and some other mental health issues. I have been doing CBD for a few months now and I have to say yes it does help you feel a little bit better when it comes to fighting depression and anxiety. I have been clinically depressed for many months now and CBD infused products helped me the most in combination with therapy. Typical antidepressants just did not work for me. I personally prefer to take gummies with CBD in them because it's easier and I like the way they taste. Plus I keep them with all my other supplements and it's easier for me to just take a bunch of them in one place. I also like that they have a certain amount of CBD. I have tried different brands throughout the years and I really like this one brand that you guys can check here: www.koalitymedicinals.com/ . I like them, the prices are not bad and the shipping is decent. Hopefully it will be used for you

craftyone Wed 08-Apr-20 20:06:23

CBD brothers or quintessential tips not H and B. I bought a lot from quitessential tips

I haven`t taken cbd for a fair few months but have been overdoing the lifting in the garden and have had very aching shoulders for some time. Second day of taking gummy bears, from QT above, pain has almost gone

There are a lot of people jumped onto the cbd market with little knowledge. You have to be careful from whom you buy. I have actually just ordered more gummies from QT

noreen319 Mon 06-Apr-20 12:50:44

Recently, I have been using CBD oil which can be purchased from H&B for my pains which has helped along with organic soap from little soap company to ease the pain.

Cannabeme000 Thu 02-Apr-20 06:35:44

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

faisalamjad Wed 18-Mar-20 07:06:36

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

DaisyMoore Tue 05-Feb-19 11:58:20

Are you looking to consume CDB products for the first time, it is always advisable by the experts to go for only the best CBD products available in the market. Many CBD oils ingredients come from overseas which are not non-organic has many side effects. In that Case Hemp CBD products that have been through rigorous testing and measure up with quality, purity, solvent free, and pathogen-free hemp products and also Third-party tested. So, Hemp Products will help.

Squiffy Mon 04-Feb-19 12:27:08

MrsJamJam Here's a link to the thread I started a while back:

www.gransnet.com/forums/health/1246345-CBD-Oil-Cannabidoil

I use the capsules from CBD Brothers. Theirs are from cannabis rather than hemp, which (allegedly!) is more effective. The H & B one is very low strength and I think it's from hemp.

I've certainly noticed that I sleep better when I take the CBD Bros capsules.

Dosage is tricky to quote as everyone is different and I'm ultra-sensitive to anything, especially prescription medicines! The usual advice is to start low and increase as necessary.

Hope that helps! smile

MissAdventure Mon 04-Feb-19 11:34:54

There was a thread about it a while back, where people said where they'd got theirs and posted their thoughts on its effectiveness.

M0nica Mon 04-Feb-19 11:03:01

What even H&B shampoo, toiletries and dried fruit and nuts?

BlueBelle Mon 04-Feb-19 03:27:33

I know nothing about it at all, but I Ve heard said for what it’s worth that the oil in Holland and Barrett and other high street shops is so weak to be ineffective

EllanVannin Sun 03-Feb-19 19:46:26

Don't take it with prescription medication unless you speak to a doctor or pharmacist. That goes for anything from H&B.

MissAdventure Sun 03-Feb-19 19:08:31

Holland and Barrett do it. smile Its very mainstream now.

MrsJamJam Sun 03-Feb-19 18:54:21

A friend suggested that I try this to help with pain while I am awaiting a hip replacement. I am taking Naproxen from the doctor when I can find a chemist who has some (feels almost like a wartime black market!). I know the CBD oil is not the psychoactive part of cannabis but I still feel a bit wary. Is anyone here able to share experiences?