Gransnet forums

Health

Planctar Fascilitus

(5 Posts)
Peonyrose Fri 02-Aug-19 08:03:11

I have posted this question on Style and Beauty as I wasn't sure which one was suitable. I am looking for walking shoes that offer arch support for the pain of Planctar Fascilitus I l looked for suggestions on line but they were obscure brands and I don't want to buy without . Thankyou

gillybob Fri 02-Aug-19 08:11:33

I am a fellow sufferer Peonyrose and find that Sketchers shoes and sandals help me a lot. Many of them have a memory foam sole and a built up arch which gives me a lot of relief. Much better than the various “supports” I have wasted money on . You would need to call into a store to try some though. Good luck .

Kupari45 Fri 02-Aug-19 17:36:46

Hi Peonyrose.
Like gillybob, I have found the only shoes that helped me are SKETCHERS. Hope this will not come across as advertising. I have spent quite a lot on fancy insoles and heel supports - but nothing helped. Even had a pair made to measure through NHS. Friend told me about SKETCHERS. you'll need to try a few styles until you find a pair that give you support.

silverlining48 Fri 02-Aug-19 19:13:24

Any trainer type shoes should work. Insoles too if there is room. Mine were from Aldi. PF is painful. Do the exercises, they help. It will go, but may take a time.

Gonegirl Fri 02-Aug-19 19:56:23

Fitflops with laces are good.