Black Dog Gang 4

(1001 Posts)
Anniebach Mon 19-Aug-19 21:46:12

Hi, new thread x

Anniebach Fri 10-Jan-20 14:11:00

Hi all x

Not good day yesterday .it will pass

Doodle Fri 10-Jan-20 14:48:20

Ah annie I did wonder. Are you feeling any better today?
As you say, it will pass but it hurts so much whilst it’s here. Take care of yourself x

Joce345 Fri 10-Jan-20 16:34:07

Aww Annie bless you hope your feeling a little better today. It will pass we know but that doesn’t help us... ???hears is some flowers for our friend and a lovely big warm hug Annie xx

rafichagran Fri 10-Jan-20 19:58:57

Annie I am so sorry you had a bad day, it really can pull you down. All I can say is I hope it passes soon. Always remember what a support you are to people on here, and make sure you look after you as well.flowers

Doodle Fri 10-Jan-20 21:50:03

Early night for me tonight. Bed and a book. Will try and stay awake for at least a couple of chapters before I go to sleep.

Saw a beautiful sunset today. So lovely I just stood there looking at it until the sun slowly slipped away.

Sleep well all. Extra hug for annie. Hope you are ok xx?

Namsnanny Fri 10-Jan-20 21:58:46

Anniebach so sorry your feeling down. As rafichagran said make sure you look after yourself, easy to say isn't it?
I ve tried to post some photos of flowers but it doesn't seem to be working so [flower] will these do?

Joce345 Fri 10-Jan-20 22:40:25

Good night all sleep ? well
Annie good night our friend God bless you x

Namsnanny Sat 11-Jan-20 00:00:44

Night everyone, hope you get some sleep Annibach

Joce345 Sat 11-Jan-20 09:19:57

Morning all,
Annie do hope you are feeling better this morning...x

Flutterby1 Sat 11-Jan-20 12:48:17

Annie I am sorry to hear you have not been too good. It really is not easy to deal with when you have these unwanted times. You will be ok. My advice is be kind to yourself and know that your kindness shown to others is being sent to you.
Sending big hug x

Anniebach Sat 11-Jan-20 13:41:19

Hi all x

Thank you for your care.

I had a ‘melt down’, was watching Downtown Abbey, didn’t watch it when it was first televised. One scene distressed me
very much.

Hugs to all x

Flutterby1 Sat 11-Jan-20 16:20:14

I am in need of your strength my friends. I have a very difficult thing to do this week. Can’t say more than that at the moment. Xx

Joce345 Sat 11-Jan-20 18:08:09

Aww Annie we are hear for you always.. take care sending lots of hugs xx
Flutterbyl we are all hear for you to help and support if we can take care..
Hugs and prayers for all.. x

Doodle Sat 11-Jan-20 21:43:06

annie. Sorry you have been upset. Hope you are feeling a bit better now.
flutterby we are here with you. Whatever it is I hope it is not as difficult as you fear. Prayers and good wishes.
Group hug I think for all x

Namsnanny Sun 12-Jan-20 05:25:07

flutterby …. Sorry to hear this.
Do you think you could distract yourself some how, to eliminate some of the feelings of fear?
Or maybe tire yourself out with some extra exercise to use up the adrenalin that sometimes builds up?

I hope I'm not putting any pressure on you. Please just do whatever you think is best for you.

Anniebach ...I hope you feel somewhat better now [flower]

Joce345 Sun 12-Jan-20 08:37:35

Morning all, hope everyone has a calm peaceful day,
Annie I do pray you are feeling better today big warm hugs.x

Doodle yes group hugs is good

BlueSky Sun 12-Jan-20 10:15:39

Morning all, I'm calling in here today as I'm still quite low, this has been going on for a while. Those of you with depression, have you been diagnosed by a doctor or are self diagnosed? I can't remember feeling like this ever. Usually up and down like everybody else, but I've got no interest in anything, don't even want to plan holidays or breaks which I used to love. I've had some health problems, my mum in law passed away, plus the constant news of former colleagues and acquaintances leaving us has left me very low indeed.

rafichagran Sun 12-Jan-20 11:47:03

Flutterby I hope this week is not too traumatic for you. You may be going through the worst at the moment, correct me if I am wrong but I suspect this event is on your mind all the time.
I wish you well.

Doodle Sun 12-Jan-20 12:45:28

bluesky you do sound low. My problem is more anxiety and worry than depression and I know why I feel as I do. With you it sounds more like you feel down so perhaps a visit to the GP might be in order. Sorry you feel like this. Hope your spirits lift.
Wishing you all a peaceful Sunday.

Joce345 Sun 12-Jan-20 12:50:20

Bluesky sorry you are feeling so low, heath problems can really give you a knock. I find it hard to book holidays now it just scares me to think I have to leave my safe place.. you have a few things going on at this moment, just be gentle with your self, try to take small steps.. I have recently had some health problems which have left me low, it’s very hard to push your self, I could not walk 2 weeks since determining to walk a gain I have had to push my self really hard I did it I’m back on my feet... it’s is quiet on hear at a weekend but I am sure there will be someone that can help Bluesky. god bless you

BlueSky Sun 12-Jan-20 12:57:54

Thanks Doodle and Joce a kind word of help and advice goes a long way! As I said before my DH doesn't want to see me teary, which is unusual for me, so no support there at all! Anyway enough about me thinking of all of you on here with your problems big or small. thanks

Joce345 Sun 12-Jan-20 13:33:02

Aww bless BlueSky wish someone had some magic word that could make us feel better that would be so good... some times a good old cry does us the world of good. Just think some men don’t know how to deal with us, not that they don’t care, just not what to do. My hubby is the same I just take my self out of the way and let the tears flow. X

Anniebach Sun 12-Jan-20 13:45:47

Hi all x

flutterby. We are here for you x

BlueSky so sorry you feel so low, you have health problems,
a talk with your doctor may help you , x

Namsnanny the Snowdrop is beautiful, how small, delicate,
but how strong

If they can do it Friends, so can we x

Joce345 Sun 12-Jan-20 16:17:23

Hi Annie good to hear from you hope you are feeling better..x

Doodle Sun 12-Jan-20 18:44:23

Glad you’re back with us annie, we miss you. ? ?
I have been very lazy today. Got up late went for a walk and then back home for early dinner. Just browsing now.
Tomorrow I will have to start early. I have a pile of ironing to do.
Hope everyone is ok x

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion