Gransnet forums

Health

What's your morning routine? ?

(103 Posts)
StellaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 16-Mar-21 15:02:34

Are you someone who gets up the minute your alarm goes off? Or are you a snooze button enthusiast like me? What’s the first thing you do when you’re out of bed - is it tea/coffee and breakfast or do you like to have a leisurely morning? Do you find that your routine has changed with lockdown?

By posting on this thread you could win one of the fabulous spot prizes we have on offer this week - please see our Sleep Week page here link for details of the prizes and for the T&Cs. Don’t forget - we’ll be picking 5 winners at random from threads across the week, so the more threads you post on, the more chance you have of winning!

Don’t forget to stay in touch. Sign up to our newsletter here.

pinktulips Sat 20-Mar-21 13:12:57

I wake around 7 am, and my routine is to have a coffee, open my laptop and read the morning papers, put the radio on - waiting for Ken Bruce, and Jeremy Vine. Breakfast is overnight oats with berries - blueberries because of the antioxidant properties.

busterjames Sun 21-Mar-21 15:48:56

Now we are retired we dont set the alarm .I still wake up pretty early so i will get up and make a coffee for my wife and tea for myself and have a lay in bed until we fancy breakfast .