Hi all
In the last 3 months two of my teeth have broken. I have been back to the dentist and they asked if I had any pain - I dont. So they said to leave well alone. Yesterday another piece broke off the second tooth to break leaving a gapping area. I will phone the dentist on monday but I need something sorting. My age is 69 years but I feel a young 69 with no other health problems. Implants were mentioned at my last visit but they are so expensive at. £2,000 each. I dont want to get false teeth yet, if I can avoid it. I already have 5 teeth missing - which have been gone a long time. Any advice would be gratefully received. Thank you.
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
