I am sure a few of you have been where I am now. Last Wednesday I had a recall appointment after a mammogram and had an ultrasound and cone biopsy. Tomorrow I am literally going to find out if I have breast cancer or not and I am surprised by how numb I feel. I thought I would be feeling really nervous but I don’t I just feel flat. Two years ago I had a mole that turned out to be a melanoma. I suppose I am convinced that I will get a positive result and am resigned to it. The lump is very small I can’t even feel it. So I am probably just thinking they’ll tell me I need a lumpectomy and that it’ll be dealt with. I don’t know, has anyone else been through the same and how did you feel?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
No good reason still to vote Tory


