You did well with all that housework, Scaredycat Yes, I recall all too well just how long your niece has been waiting - not good at all.
I just found out that the Sainsbury’s I shop at is going to get its cafe back, it’s going to be a Starbucks, and is roomy. Hoping was difficult, I was so down. DGD is doing very well - is crawling around with her heavy plasters. Yes movicol might be better.
Tum day is tomorrow, HVDY. As long as Jaffa can eat Ok, you have transformed his little life. Nice food there. Aw, poor LitlleGirl - a bit harder to keep her amused alone. Your fleecy PJ’s sound very comfy.
Sweetpeasue I hope the results of DH’s tests are helpful. I’m so glad you managed to go with him. Yes, probably go to the last group BUT - only if you feel well enough.
Yes,it is very difficult these days to get doctors to communicate, one finds oneself having to make the links. Maybe do what you did before, write a brief summary before the Rheumatologist.
Yes thank you I like my haircut but a lot of hair comes out washing/brushing.
I wake up like that everyday. You’re not a pain saying that….It’s how it is!
Doodle hugs and waves for today and tomorrow.
Crisis coming up. I will be alone at Christmas, thats not unusual for me except for the years with Ex, but I cant get anything together, presents and cards, dont have any ooomfp fighting whats the point.
But just found out that my care worker will be off for 2 weeks. Found out re a phone call from the agency. “Did I want someone else” in that period. Well, frankly, no, another stranger. And not enough MH support. My family all head north to see other family, always have, I’ve preferred a quiet time but not time with no support. Will talk to worker about it on Wednesday.
night night all xx