4.5 weeks ago I tripped over in the garden ( I did not ‘have a fall’ I hate that phrase!) and suffered a trimalleolar ankle fracture. I had ORIF surgery that involved permanent plates and screws, then a cast for two weeks, now a boot. I’m non weight bearing and expect to be for another two weeks, then an X-ray then hopefully told I can start to learn to walk again 🙄 my sanity has only been saved by using a knee scooter instead of the bloody awful zimmer flame I was given. I’m 60, bmi about 27, I think carrying extra weight is going to slow me down. I’m wondering if anyone has had a similar injury and how their recovery proceeded?
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
