Hi, I wondered if anyone has ever had a problem with this?
I ‘ve been on statins a few months and had to have an ‘enhanced’ liver function test to check they weren’t causing damage.
To my shock and horror, one of the markers came back 10 x higher than they should be! I’ve seen my GP who said that, whilst this was high, she thinks it’s the statins which have caused it, rather than my weekend wine habit. (I was convinced I must have advanced liver failure) .
I’m going for an abdominal scan just to be sure and will be retested in 4 weeks.
All the anxiety around this has triggered my IBS and I spent the biggest part of last night with stomach pain and frequent visits to the toilet.
Looking for a bit of reassurance and to compare notes with anyone else who can relate to this
Thanks
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
