Further to finding I had breast cancer from a mammogram, thank you ladies for your support when I was diagnosed. I have had it removed and about to have a short course of radiotherapy. All going well so far. However I have been prescribed Tamoxifen to take for 5 years to stop oestrogen. Has anyone had experience with this drug? I have read the 'what could happen' but I'm overwhelmed with it. The information is so broad it's frightening. I would be grateful if you could tell me what experience you've had to give me a real idea of what to expect. I appreciate we are all different but tbh I'm scared to take them. Thank you
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



