You are under no obligation to take any medicine prescribed- the choice is yours.
However, as Mirren said above, your eyesight is precious and so think carefully before refusing them.
I think a degree of scepticism can be very healthy but these are eye drops and the active ingredient is very small, you are not injesting them directly into your system.
I do think you should speak to whoever you see regarding your other health issues.
You do come across as being very anxious so maybe discuss this with your GP in addition?
Anxiety can be the most crippling illness there is.
I hope you get it sorted for your own peace of mind.
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


