MayBee70
Did anyone listen to the podcast in which Tim Spector said they’re pretty certain now that covid did originate from a laboratory in China? And yet I’m not aware that anything has been said in the news and nothing seems to have been done to prevent something similar happening again.
Was that a recent podcast Maybee because I was looking this up recently and found several articles, one was in The Lancet saying that it was impossible to ever be able to say where Covid originated.
The article partly blamed the Chinese for this, saying that they had deliberately hidden or destroyed early evidence and even now, the Chinese won't cooperate with international efforts to investigate.
I keep hearing though about researchers working hard on identifying viruses likely to cause a pandemic and on developing vaccines.
If the Chinese really did develop Covid and it escaped their labs, well, I think there's lots of research on biological weapons in most developed countries so with the way of the world now, I imagine something similar might well happen. Horrible thought.