Phew what a scorcher it been. It actually helps me - I have to slow down.
Today’s big triumph was to finish my grand dyeing plans. The sad looking cream dress is now a bright red, and 4 nighties too, all good as new. Pottered - did quite a bit of unintended gardening after I posted - I even did some yoga at home.
Yes HVDY I’m cautiously back. I just pray that the next depression is not as bad. But you all stood by me. One of the great helps. I think when I’m well I have “that sort of face too. Sometimes people tell me more than they really felt comfortable about as I can get intense and they avoid me, not much, as I am more cautions these days. I can imagine you are more “grounded”.
Nice day there - the pub and treat ice creams (I’ve just had a mini magnum)
Yes, Sweetpeasue, it’s in that area. I know it well - I’ve cycled or walked the cliff top trails many times. I only gardened until it got hot, overdid it there, but got done more than intended. I got dizzy and realised I’m not 30 anymore to bear heat.
That was a good wake up call, and time with DGS. I expect he loves Fluff too. Mmmmm bacon baps, ice cream, and fun on the tyre swing.
The singer was Polynesian. A huge huge and much loved man by his peoples. Sadly, his weigh meant he didnt do so well heath wise eventually.
If you take a look at the visuals you will smile at the end.
It’s too hot to really function properly, Doodle kind thoughts for your sad morning and busy afternoon - and it’s fine not to write.
Oh my - that is lovely, Ellie Anne. You do take a good photo.
See posters tomorrow, meanwhile I hope people can sleep in the heat.
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
