The handling of the breasts when being given a mammagram are far too close to the caressing of the breasts when making love to have that done to by a man who will by physically very close in the way one's partner is when making love. I find that unacceptable.
I say this despite being some one who has never had any problems whatsoever about intimate examinations around my genitalia. But then the male doctor/nurse does not have his body in close contaact with mine as he undertakes the examination.
I am passed the age for havng routine mammograms, but it does worry me that it would put many women off having them.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Yes I know it is early but....
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


