I have osteoarthritis and it's everywhere used to joke only place it's not is my hair! About 10/12 wks ago my hip and lower back became sore pain going into groin and down past knee. It's only on one side Im sore all the time particularly at night tried everything legal that I can. I'm wondering has anyone tried canibis? Seriously thinking of this now quality of life badly affected. Going to Dr's to ask about it today. My wee grandson was crying for his Nanna she died in November it was his big sisters birthday at wkend. I couldn't even lift him to comfort him š¢
No good reason still to vote Tory
Would you make the deal? Letās talk about Dorian Gray.
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

