EllieAnne I am just glad he is in hospital and you are home at last. Poor you driving in that situation, you have done so well and need a break from him xxxxx
Doodle sorry, because L is my DGD as in severe disability but and L also the only person currently trying to deal with nasty Quaker.
Basically you know I was assulted: you know a significant Quaker denied it had ever happened and that made my life a misery, and she has only gone and don either gain with an aggressive and inappropriate WhatsApp delivered at 6.48 this morning, and her actions cause me to believe she is suffering a manic episode, and today has told me no one really knew what to do, except its "same again"as regards difficulties in a faith group dealing with conflicts and transgressive behaviour.
I'm glad you got a good nights sleep last night, and hope it goes well in the morning making your friend to the hospital.
Indeed, not Christian at all, HVDY, weird. I hope you get a better sleep tonight - I've had a word throughout the airwaves with Jaffa - as LG is an absorbing but busy little soul. BTW, apparently bacon is a baddie in foodie terms as regards health as we grow older unless it's the began version. but give up bacon butties? I actually have, but they can be moresome.
With great difficulty, but some good help too, I have sorted Dentist and cystitis meds and "why's" - a return to dentist later in month, but that doesnt bother me.
Good night to all BD's.