Gransnet forums

Health

What age did you reach your current height?

(60 Posts)
Whitewavemark2 Mon 20-Jul-26 12:42:04

MawsRosie

I’m finding this barrage of questions intrusive so scrolling on by.

Yes

Oreo Mon 20-Jul-26 12:41:46

MawsRosie

I’m finding this barrage of questions intrusive so scrolling on by.

Harmless questions.

Luckygirl3 Mon 20-Jul-26 12:41:18

I reached my max height at about 11 and towered over my peers. They gradually caught up. I am now losing height.

tanith Mon 20-Jul-26 12:40:09

No idea 😀

MawsRosie Mon 20-Jul-26 12:39:44

I’m finding this barrage of questions intrusive so scrolling on by.

Cossy Mon 20-Jul-26 12:39:09

About 15! I started off quite tall at around 11, then everyone caught up and overtook me.

I was 5ft 3”, but now am 5ft 2”!

Oreo Mon 20-Jul-26 12:31:06

About 14

valdali Mon 20-Jul-26 12:01:30

I seemed to keep creeping up in height till I was about 20 - although biologically our bones fuse by 16.

Norah Mon 20-Jul-26 11:55:20

I was my adult height at 16, my new, much shorter height at 68.

CrazyUSA Mon 20-Jul-26 11:50:04

I would I have been this height since I was 16/17.