I have no problem with (but no interest in) questions like this - but I always wonder why people want to know something quite obscure and what they then make of the info gathered?
It was 11 and the tallest in my.class. I have a very old pic of my school mates to prove it, very proud of it now ! The following year just average height. Geez some folks are a bit paranoid - I guess they must have had some awful experiences in life. Or they live in London , I always think Londoners don’t trust anyone and I should know. .
It was 11 and the tallest in my.class. I have a very old pic of my school mates to prove it, very proud of it now ! The following year just average height. Geez some folks are a bit paranoid - I guess they must have had some awful experiences in life. Or they live in London , I always think Londoners don’t trust anyone and I should know. .
I don’t (now) live in London and I’m not paranoid. No awful experiences in life (so far!). It simply seems to me an odd thing to chat about.
I was the tallest girl in my Primary School at the age of 11 and 5'6". I haven't grown a lot over the years but since reaching my 60's I started to shrink. Now at 78 I am 5'2".
You may not remember exactly but if you were extremely tall or short for your age you would be very aware of it.
I was the tallest in every year I was in, in three different schools. In school photos I am always about half a head taller than the others. For a brief 3 months a girl arrived who was an inch taller than me and we became great friends then suddenly she disappeared. By the time I was about 14 I was 5' 7" and 5' 9" by the time I was 16.
Mid teens, 5' 1". It's been static for decades but I wish to goodness the top supermarket shelves weren't quite so high, especially in the fruit and veg section.