I,m 72 and work 3 hours a week one day a week cleaning in a local shop.The company now want,s each area done in a short time and it,s exhausting I wanted to keep doing the job as it,s company and exercise, Mt husband died at the beginning of last year he ended up chair and bed bound sleeping in the front room in a hospital bed carers coming 4 times a day but i was his carer the rest of the time.It get,s lonely he,d been ill for some time before being bed and chair bound and was,nt doing much just watching tv or doing crossword puzzles or reading.Had the job about 8 years but think it,s time to give it up usually okay by the next day but in this heat taking longer so though the money is a help and talking to other people is nice plus as I say the exercise reluctantly have to hand my notice in.