Now, I've put this thread on here rather than 'Food', cos I want the opinion of 'normals' rather 'foodies'. (PLEASE don't anyone take offence at this terminology, we don't have to be too PC on here, do we?)
OK......I live alone, and am thinking of getting a breadmaker, simply because I can't get any decent bread within walking distance. It's flippin' rubbish (You can take as much offence at this as you like.......)
Is it worth the expense, and will I use it, not put on too much weight cos the bread's so bloody gorgeous.....
I've done all the research, a Panasonic's apparantly THE one to get, but I'm still dithering.
Help me out here normals, please. Thank you.
Gransnet forums
House and home
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »


