Rosesarered, we had a motability car for my husband. I drove it because he couldn't any more. It was only 18 months old.
When he died, I had to buy it, otherwise I would not be able to get around much. It cost the same as the conservatory would have done.
So no funds left for the conservatory.
Anyway, we'd only lived in this bungalow for a year before he was diagnosed with brain cancer. It does not have happy memories for me.
It is also at the top of a hill in a village that gets the first snows in Durham and can be cut off.
Although I want to stay in the village as my son and his family are here, I will probably move down to the village centre.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Best idea to keep warm without central heating.
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you




