aka I scored sort of medium-ish (30 if I remember) on the psychopath test and it told me how wonderful and empathic I am. Funnily enough, husband who is a much tougher character than I am, and gave completely different answers (I was watching over his shoulder) scored much the same. So we're two all loved up non-psychopaths.
tiggy I better investigate the points. I also think they're high-priced items with a touch of 'style over substance'.
bags I didn't get asked, and jess it was presented with a "see-what-a-wonderful-gift-I-found-for-you" excited smile, so that's why I'm finding it a bit difficult to be apparently shitty about it.
phoenix not ridiculous, I carried a lone spatula here all the way from SA - and we arrived with only 2 suitcases each having given everything else away. (Now that was liberating!)
I have to deal with it so my wooden spoons can take their rightful place again, alongside the plastic timer in the shape of a hen ... 
Does this still stress you now?
Karl Bushby, finally due to complete his 28 year journey home.


) only to discover that they don't sell individual replacements of the plain charcoal colour. So I kicked up a helluva stink about the dangers of selling inflammable implements without a warning and the poor woman went off and came back to tell me she had found one in the factory but I mustn't complain about it having "a few scratches". 