I replaced the flushing mechanism inthe cistern of a close-coupled toilet that is only about ten years old. The old one flushed 10 litres. This one flushes 6 litres. Doubtless very good for conserving water, but not for giving it a good whoosh through.
Is Badenoch trying to make Britain a “mini-USA”?
Does this still stress you now?
Please can we have the power to delete our own posts?
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you


I thought I had cracked the problem by buying the Aldi, Aloe Vera rolls but they have changed and are now softer but decidedly not as strong. I have worked my way through all the brands, buying whatever is on special offer but each one is as bad as the others. I became so fed up of finding bits of paper stuck to the DGCs' bottoms and pants that I supplied them with baby wipes instead but now we are warned that wipes are not to be flushed down the toilet, not even singly. 


