What an interesting thread, so many different views of our houses 'homes'. We moved to a different area 5 years ago after previously living in the same house for over 20 years. Our children grew up there and it was in a lovely close. It felt 'right' when we bought it. We now live in a nice house but not such a good area and I would love to move back to our old house which of course isn't possible or at least back to the same area. This house isn't 'home' it's a pace to live for the time being.
Is Badenoch trying to make Britain a “mini-USA”?
Does this still stress you now?
Please can we have the power to delete our own posts?
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you

I just couldn't bear that someone else should be able to have it when we couldn't. Silly I know.


