I have entered my 70's, although do not feel it. However my large garden and the maintenance is becoming increasingly difficult. I have lived in this house all my married life and know most neighbours well, but they to are either becoming infirm or a few have died. The remaining ones have family to help out regularly which I don't, so I am seriously considering moving whilst still in charge. As a widow things will not get easier and I wondered if anyone out there has any advise or tips to pass on before I take the plunge. I must say I have looked round and not found anything I liked, but know I am probably being too picky.
Good Morning Thursday 8th October 2026
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
No good reason still to vote Tory
Why does your hair always look great the as soon as you make an appointment to get it cut?
Unless of course you mean by 'regular' once a day or once a week!

