It would never occur to me to go to the trouble of disliking a grandchild's name. To put it another way, I find it hard to imagine my DD choosing a name for her child that I would dislike.
But then I find the variety of names in the world fascinating.
So far my grandsons have new (to the extended family) first names and then middle names in honour of a grandfather and a great-grandfather respectively. At least, they thought the first names were new but it turned out that there had been someone in the paternal line several gernerations back with the same first and second name as GS2. DD didn't know this when she named him. Happy coincidence.
Please can we have the power to delete our own posts?
Pension lump sum - what to do with it
Why does your hair always look great the as soon as you make an appointment to get it cut?




!!
