I'm having a new kitchen next week so have to completely clean everything out. It's very evident that I have far too many casserole dishes, Pyrex bowls/baking containers and heaven knows what else 11casseroles?
How many does one realistically need when only two of us plus dcs occasionally and sometimes invite friends for a meal? At the moment I reckon I could easily feed 50 at one meal, oven permitting ?
And how should I organise the cupboards in my new kitchen? Just how many bowls/baking trays/plates etc do you need?
I'm putting off about to tackle the food cupboard god knows what I'll find in the back of it?
HELP!!!
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Best idea to keep warm without central heating.
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you





. Apparently it is easier to take crockery, pans etc out of deep drawers than cupboards.
