Some great advice here, thank you everyone. I loved the idea of treating it all like a holiday, eating out a lot , no gardening or house maintenance to do. I really will try to do that and bring a positive attitude to what, frankly, I have been dreading. I think I will go for unfurnished with a garage to store the boxes of stuff I want to keep but don't need day to day. The clear out sounds good. There will be a lot of stuff to get rid of as we will be downsizing and anyway, as I've got older I've got more and more fed up with all the stuff and clutter. A new era beckons!
Gransnet forums
House and home
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »
