It is fine - we have a large tank buried in the back garden and it is piped to the house. We run our CH from it and also the cooker. As we also have a wood burner we are not totally reliant on it - I don’t think the price varies much and like all fuel it has gone up over the years.
The burners on the cooker etc need to be changed to LOG specific ones but an easy job.
We have oil CH but for our stove in the sitting room it is run by LPG.
We thought it would prove both expensive and a nuisance ........requiring ordering,delivery and the fitting up and dismantling of the bottles etc. Quite frankly we have nothing but praise,satisfaction and we certainly find it excellent value.
Of course having a whole system heated this way may prove to be different,however this is my take on ours.
I have always lived in homes where mains gas was laid on. I have recently seen a property that would be ideal for us but it has LPG - can anyone please tell me any pros and cons regarding this before I make arrangements to view? Thank you