I cannot cope if surrounded by clutter. If the place is getting untidy, it means I am unwell or stressed about something.
I am not a minimalist (like *Free and Easy*) but I do have a place for everything and like to have everything in its place.
I have always been like this and in my youth always said that I could not marry a man who smoked or was untidy. DH doesn't smoke .........
He hid his untidiness from me very carefully until I had married him and life since is often on an edge between my need for order and his tendency to put things down where he is and then not remember where that was. Usually I have picked them up and put them where they ought to be, but I can now tolerate more clutter than I used to.
Gransnet forums
House and home
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »



