My last downsize soon, a new house and a kitchen designed by someone else. Kitchen width is 11`. I have tall units, fridge and oven on one side. Then there are patio doors, turn right and on the other window wall there is a tall cupboard containing a boiler, a small sink unit with a half bowl (unwanted) waste disposal, a dish washer under a top, a corner unit and then it turns into a right angled peninsula, containing a hob and a tiny rounded corner cupboard. The workspace over the peninsula has a breakfast bar. That is all the workspace I have and I am a baker and a cook with appliances that are heavy and I need to leave out
Can I pick your brains please? All I can think of doing is to get a decent sized heavy trolley on locking castors. Do you think that would be ok in the space between the two runs of units?
3 years ago today. 7th October 2023.
Wish me luck - job interview today




