you have it sussed whiff, it breaks the week up nicely for you, its in my future planning too and that bus pass is such a good thing as our backstop
I am normally in bed now but am trying to quieten my brain and inner excitement. I spent hours in my lovely garage today, all lined with plywood and every wall is now full. It really has a nice calming atmosphere and I think is a hobbyist dream.
I have a lot of good stuff to get to the charity shop tomorrow, all stuffed into a lovely rolser shopping trolley that is also going. I don`t need two trolleys
Night all, time I went upstairs
Self care/ pampering do you have time?
Does how a safety device looks put your parent off wearing it?
The Greens say they want Israel to be 'replaced' with one state.


Hope your solicitor gets back to you quickly and it's all systems go! 