I'm back again, phew, I'm worn out.
Starting snowing at the beach so I left at 11 am, I have such a fear of driving in a blizzard, as well as fog.
Sun was out again when I got to the station but the winds of hor hay or however you pronounce it has started. Fire wouldn't take so I had to leave the door open and sit and wait, did manage to get it going in the end. I fed my dog while I was there and left it out by mistake, never mind. I left at 12.45 and took my dog for another walk and got some shopping - I keep stocking up for 'snow' and using it all! I have five tins of soup, I won't starve.
Came back at 2.30 to 'undress' the house, put the heating onto automatic, switch off the electric candle/all lights/close shutters and pull all the curtains again. My daughter doesn't think I should bother but I think the house looks and smells nicer. I'm a bit surprised the viewing agent didn't lock any of the doors, perhaps she thought I was lurking somewhere. My neighbours are back from Spain and I saw his partner in the garden - I asked if it was OK to put my legal pack through the door and he confirmed it was, so that worry is over! I checked it would fit through his letterbox this morning.
Now to tackle my printer problems - I can't connect to the wifi hotspot, but I found the printer box and the direct attachment cables are in there, so hopefully I can print what I have downloaded.
I had never appreciated what it was like for my daughter living in halls/student houses for so many years - everything is so different and I am coping the best I can. I will buy the vacuum and tv soon, have to transfer my tv license first.
I think I might have a Crown session then finish my legal pack, unfortunately I opened my Title Deeds when I received them from the mortgage company, I'm not sure I put everything back in. Actually I do it the other way round so it's my reward! I have decided to sell my bronze lions by the way, I've been dithering over it as I bought them when my Mum died with the money she left me, they are sentimental objects but would look daft in my new tiny house garden, wherever that might be!
Have a good evening.