Franbern, hugs from me too.
I sometimes wonder how the younger generation would cope, they will be older one day and many of us are of the generation when death was a fact when we were younger. People died and were kept in the front room, I remember being asked in to pay respects to adults and sadly a child in the next street. I often think of these words `in the midst of life we are in death`
So today I had a car insurance renewal quote, naturally gone up. I haven`t updated my m/s money programme for over a month, done it and can now see two pinch points coming up in february, when I will have to draw from savings. I don`t go on holidays `yet` and I have savings and I do treat myself from time to time but nevertheless I would be hard pushed to have a good quality of life without my savings. Its potentially a bit scary, everything is going up. I am glad I never overstretched myself when buying this house. Would have been easy to do in the adrenaline fuelled search process
An AI challenge about the workings of a national economy.
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
((hugs)) such a cruel world. When my dad died, I was 5, and my mum was so bereft. Later people would tell her how well she managed to cope with 3 small children and assumed she had "got over it". She said that she never got over it but had to carry on for the sake of us.
