All this talk about holidays. Reminds me I had promised myself a holiday when I have finished the bungalow. Nowhere so far afield as New Zealand or Canada. Just to west coast of Ireland. Last holiday I had was in 2005 and that was only because my husband made me promise to go on holiday next year. I went to York for 4 days. It was the first time I had ever gone on holiday by myself and first time going into a pub on my own. I was 46. Had many more firsts since.
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
Teaching myself piano from scratch at 65- any advice.
Self care/ pampering do you have time?
Karl Bushby, finally due to complete his 28 year journey home.



The tube of pro kolin ran out this morning. He is in his twilight years, I will be very careful with him. Talking of that I was told the golf club car park is to be labelled as private. I wrote to the club secretary and asked if I could buy a visitor pass - he said he doesn't have a problem with me parking there. Glad to hear it, I still feel angry they wouldn't refund my late husband's unused annual membership, it was £650. Didn't mention that, of course!
for you, it's hard to explain to others unless you have been, or are in, the same situation.