I used to have leather sofa but in winter it is freezing lol I’ve just bought a velvet one it’s so comfortable and I’ve got throws for grandkids to sit on lol. Years ago when my sons were teenagers I bought a sofa and I said to my sons no drinks on the sofa. First day I sat down with my coffee and finger slipped and yep I did it lol spilled my coffee all over myself and sofa luckily it could be stripped and into washer it doesn’t have to be kids to make a mess. I was going for leather again but when I saw this one it was love at first sight I even went away and looked at others but I ended up coming back to this one.
No good reason still to vote Tory
Plants that make you feel happy!
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?


