Hello, I'm looking for a solution to my kitchen cupboard problem. The vinyl wrapping has started to balloon away from the surface on most of the doors. Any success stories or advice regarding removing the vinyl and painting the MDF that I presume is underneath? The kitchen is 13 years old and is obviously not a high end spec but I'd really rather not spend on a new one as I am pleased with the layout and quality despite the ballooning of the vinyl. Hope someone can help.
Self care/ pampering do you have time?
Does how a safety device looks put your parent off wearing it?
The Greens say they want Israel to be 'replaced' with one state.
In fact I might get my decorator to come and have a look as I'm not much of a dab hand with a paint brush and that might be money well spent if the base material is in excellent condition. Thank you all so much. If my plan fails, it's new doors I think.