Nanny27 yes you’ve hit the nail on the head. In a previous job “ Deep Cleaning “ chores were done once or twice a week, certain things had to have a proper good scrub and sanitising, not just a quick wipe over. In my current job we have to sanitise my work place many times a day with antibacterial spray but a cleaner comes in to do the deep cleaning( usually consists of steaming ALL floors and bathroom) as well as thorough clean of therapy rooms. I think those of us who keep on top of cleaning chores would do a deep clean quite frequently without even realising we are doing it. I used to work with youngsters who would sweep and mop only where they could see, they never attempted to move anything. I’d go in the next day and find all sorts underneath armchairs and behind furniture?
Good Morning Wednesday 7th October 2026
First food mixer - any hints and tips appreciated please.
Husband had covid/flu vax Saturday. Heart attack yesterday
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.
