I did get alexa show 8 and have set it up today. Took me a while tbh but she now reads my kindle books to me, in different rooms. I needed to update the echo show but I can now get into the prime content and see videos, very handy while sitting in the kitchen. I connected my old bose ipad docking station via a small device which was very cheap, the echo sound is very good but listening to music on the bose is sublime.
I am using the guide book btw, none of this comes naturally any more. So I feel as though I am up and running, at least to a basic level so far
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
Words of wisdom from literary gransnetters
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.
