Glass splashback behind the hob. As many drawers as you can fit it. Shallow cupboards on one wall above worktop, I still had useable worktop space in front. Decent height upstands, particularly behind the sink, mine were granite. . No wood worktops, looks nice but eventually gets black marks around the sink
Easy clean induction hob, one with timers. Waist height oven and small oven above, microwave above that
I have had a wate disposal taken out, twice, in two different new builds. Hated them, the large amount of water needed and the space occupied under the sink
My very lovely upmarket galley kitchen was fitted just 3 years before I sold. It cost an arm and leg and was a dream kitchen. I did not know I would be moving. It did sell my house but was wasted money. My new build kitchen now has the standard laminate tops etc but to my pleasant surprise, this laminate is a world away from the old laminate, 30 years ago. I would have it again. I have bought removable appliances for here, all miele and if I move then, this time, they would come with me. Apart from the fitted dishwasher
Planning and safety really is key, depends on your height and age too.