When I had my en-suite all done three years ago, one of the new things was the rimless, comfort height loo. It is great - I am now only 5 ft. 2 inches, so nothing to do with being for taller people. Comfort heights mean it is easier to sit on it.
When I go into my bathroom, which I had done six years ago, but kept the normal height loo - I actually feel that I am falling, when I sit on that.
Rimless makes it so much easier to clean - I have an ostomy and this occasionally gets far too liquid - so easy to keep this loo really clean all of the time.
good news for stoke on trent bus pass holders
We're happy with our big standard bog, I'm just curious really. I can only find images of closed toilets with the lids down, on Google.
