I've had several emails from Severn Trent Water about installing a smart meter - I've deleted the emails as I don't want a smart meter or have the hassle of engineers needing access to my home.
I already have a water meter and send readings regularly to give accurate billing, so I don't see any point / benefit in me having one.
As far as I can tell, Severn Trent Water aren't making smart meters compulsory like some other companies in other areas.
Do you have a smart water meter - have you saved money or has it helped you to reduce usage?
I'm interested to hear GNs thoughts & opinions and not 'sales schpeel' from customer service representatives who will advise as per their company policies 😉
Gransnet forums
House and home
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »
