I have finished for the week, result is a sore shoulder but it`ll go in a couple of days. I don`t do much heavy stuff at the weekend if I can help it
De-cluttering has been very successful this week, the re-cycling people have welcomed what I have given them and it is nice to know that my things will live on, I include large and attractive self-watering planters
Dds have had a selection of things including large Alessi storage jars. There are kitchen things I cannot let go eg my wonderful (barely used) nordicware tins but so be it, I don`t notice them on a top shelf anyway
Miss Adventure reminded me that I have a folding board for jigsaws but I don`t do jigsaws. That will find a new home next week, it is under a spare bed so I don`t see it, someone might as well have it. A good candidate for the CS I think
🎶 BBC Young Musician of the Year 2026
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?


