Gransnet forums

Legal, pensions and money

State Pension age in 10 days

(30 Posts)
growstuff Fri 09-Dec-22 04:46:03

Your "payday" depends on the last two digits of your NI number. You won't be paid from the day of your 66th birthday. You will then be paid in arrears, so your first payment won't be a full one. You'll then be paid the full amount every four weeks on the same day of the week.

www.saga.co.uk/magazine/money/retirement/pensions/state-pension-when-will-i-be-paid

NotAGran55 Fri 09-Dec-22 04:40:51

Sorry, crossed post.

NotAGran55 Fri 09-Dec-22 04:39:52

If you set up a Government Gateway your forecast is on there, although I’m not sure if the payment date will be.

growstuff Fri 09-Dec-22 04:38:24

Are you signed up for Government Gateway?

www.gov.uk/check-state-pension

Buttercup19 Fri 09-Dec-22 04:30:37

I will reach state pension age in 10 days and received a letter in August inviting me to apply for it which I did, I have not received my forecast and date of first payment! I have rung many times to various numbers to no avail, when I rung a few days ago I also mentioned that I will get some of my late husbands additional state pension and have received that info in 2 days but not my forecast and to make it worse I received a letter yesterday telling me about pension credit which I won’t be able to claim. Any advice on how I can get my pension forecast. Thanks