Gransnet forums

Local

MEETING LOCAL PEOPLE

(33 Posts)
worlie Tue 26-Mar-13 12:55:07

CAME TO THIS PAGE BUT ITS EMPTY, SURELY THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE FROM SOMERSET OR AM I THE ONLY ONE? BE NICE TO GET AN HELLO FROM SOMEONE ELSE IN THE AREA

gimmer Wed 16-Oct-13 20:05:21

I like your suggestions. Is Norton Sub Hamdon near Montacute? Lets see what the others think. 31st is OK for mesmile

SueD Wed 16-Oct-13 22:39:22

Yeah - Norton Sub Hamdon is near Montacute - small village so no chance of getting lost.

If anyone would like a lift from Ilminster/Chard/Taunton area I am happy to help

Sandy217 Sat 19-Oct-13 12:39:11

Oh I'd love to come but would you believe I have an Origami course that very day! lol Isn't that just typical?

Sandy217 Sat 19-Oct-13 12:43:20

I feel sad that I will miss a meet up - no chance of a difference day I suppose? sad

Lilleth Thu 24-Oct-13 19:08:02

Would normally have been able to meet on Thursday 31st Oct. and Monks Yard would have been great, but have to work that day, so will wait for another date to meet up with you all.

Have a lovely lunch.

Sandy217 Thu 24-Oct-13 20:59:41

Not heard from anyone recently so I guess my plea for a possible change isn't on. Lilleth, perhaps after the 31st meet we can make one where we can both go to as well as others smile. Somerset is a big place but it sounds like southern and central is most popular. Monks Yard is nice ... would be good to meet there maybe, but clearly up to the majority smile. Happy meet ladies. Never easy to accommodate everyone

GrannyPDilly Tue 01-Apr-14 15:30:08

Hi

Did not realise there was a Local Somerset group. Anyone in Central Somerset, from Glastonbury to Bridgwater out there?