Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

West Sussex - Haywards Heath or Burgess Hill meet-up

(104 Posts)
yogagran Sun 09-Feb-14 18:38:43

I'm hoping that a few of us will be able to get together for coffee and cake. I'm in the Horsham area but I think that Haywards Heath or possibly Burgess Hill may be more convenient for others. I don't know either towns particularly well so if we do manage to arrange a date I would be grateful for suggestions for a venue.
Hope we can arrange a mid week date in early March

I know Babs123 and greatfulgran74 are in this West Sussex area so I'm really hoping to hear from both of you and anyone else nearby

yogagran Thu 22-Sep-16 11:29:11

Hello Mypennyfarthing, I've only just caught up with this thread so apologies for ignoring you before! I'm in the Haywards Heath area & would be pleased to meet up somewhere for coffee and cake. Lindfield/H.Heath perhaps. We've recently moved house so life is a bit disorganised at the moment but I'm sure we can arrange something

Mypennyfarthing41 Wed 05-Oct-16 10:55:59

Hello Yogagran,
Just keeping in touch 're. our meet up in Lindfield, could you make a morning in the last week of this month - would a Thursday suit you?
I would have emailed you but cannot find your post on Gransnet in which you gave me your email address. Right now, the sun is shining so I'm taking myself for a wobbly walk across the wobbly fields.
I'm looking forward to our meet up.

Kindly

Barbara sunshine

Mypennyfarthing41 Tue 25-Oct-16 10:34:16

Hello Liz,
Just checking that you're still OK for Thurs day, would 11.30am be acceptable to you, in the place opposite the butchers in Lindfield - I must try to remember the name of that place, trouble is that the hinges on that particular brain box keep getting jammed -
Could you please confirm.

Barbara