Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

meeting up

(4 Posts)
marylane1996 Sat 06-Dec-14 13:33:44

hi would love to chat to anyone in the st helens area that is warrington runcorn altrincham. Hoping to meet up with someone as life is boring and lonely since i retired. Family are always doing their own thing and it would be great to meet a couple of ladies who enjoy chats,cinema and eating out
Do lots of things on my own as i refuse to give up and sit in and have a good sense of humou .

annodomini Sat 06-Dec-14 14:18:57

Sometime early in the new year, we are sure to have a NW Grans' meet-up and it would be great if you could come along and get to know us. We come from quite a wide area of Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and a bit of Derbyshire.

Iam64 Sat 06-Dec-14 18:05:57

Hi there marylane1996 - I'm in the north west and have enjoyed the nw group meet ups. Always very entertaining, plus which, we get to eat large lunches and enjoy catching up. I hope you can join us in the new year

marylane1996 Sun 07-Dec-14 11:32:50

What a great idea really cheered me up on this miserable sunday morning. How long has the group been formed it sounds good. Have car will travel. Anything happening over xmas.